Tuesday, June 17, 2008

a letter for you.

Dear Companies (tht ive sent my resume to),

I SINCERELY and HOPE you could give me a reply, like ASAP!!
I have been sending to many of you, but none of you give a reply.
I feel like I've been stabbed right at the chest. Oh! The pain. :(
You make me feel like I'm unwanted, or incompetent to be accepted in your company. Am I not good enough? That really triggers my confidence, for some time I got confused as to which path I should go to.
Many of you said that "selected candidates will be notified", am I not one of them? Or are you just taking some time going through our resumes that you have got from us graduates?
I have been jobless for 2 to 3 months already. Time is ticking, and I am getting bored staying at home. ("So please..CALL!")

Nonetheless, I will still be sending to many of you out there.
I am still not giving up. I can't. I need the money and job to occupy my time with.
I am so free that I think I've got my sleeping time upside down (wakin up in the noon, slpin in the wee hrs)

Yours Sincerely,
"shla"


Sometimes, I do wonder, just what can I do?
And sometimes, I am ashamed when people start asking me whether have I got a job yet, cause then, I will have to answer - 'Not yet.' or 'Have not'
Cos somehow, that kinda make me feel like Im such a slacker or pemalas punye org..or like "useless".
(padahal, i sent to many, diorg yg tk reply)
ooh nephew crying..BYE!

No comments: